We all feel the need of syncing mails and calendar events from our Windows mail account but at time we are not able to sync the Windows mail due to Firewall or antivirus software. If the same is happening with you then try the given methods:
Windows defender is an inculcated security program in Windows 10, you can try to disable the Defender for some time.
• Go to START menu and open Windows Defender Security center.
• Then select “Fire and Network Connection”
• Choose the network profile.
• Turn off the “Windows Firewall” from that particular profile. Repeat these steps for other profiles as well.
• Check if you can sync the mails, if yes then you need to allow Windows mail app through the firewall. For that please follow the given steps.
• Repeat the first two steps from the above and then go to “Allow an app through firewall”.
• Click “Change settings”.
• You will see the list of allowed apps and features, select the check box next to Mails and Calendar”
• Then also select the check boxes in the Private and Public column and click OK.
Apart from the above mentioned ways, there is a possibility that third party security software is causing the issue, so you might have to temporarily disable it. To learn more about it please contact us at Windows Mail Contact Number +1-866-331-2490. But if you are doing it by yourself then please make sure that you disable he security program for some time and after that do remember to re-enable it.
Disclaimer: We are third party technical service providers offering support for all issues related to Web Browsers, Emails, Laptops, Desktop Computers, Anti-Virus, Printers and System Software Like Windows, Adobe etc. at our toll free support number. We provide these services through our well trained experts and technicians and all the technicians are certified by leading technology companies.